Spouses Susan & Christopher
Wedding Date June 24, 2016
- Length of engagement: 11 months, 20 days
- 3 adjectives to describe wedding vision: classy, elegant, unique
- Most challenging vendor to find/hire: cocktail hour music
How close to wedding were they hired? 2 months before
- Ceremony location: our church, St. Mary Star of the Sea in Unionville, CT
- Most surprising thing: How quickly the day went…what a blur!
- Standout memory: our first dance
- Would you change anything? Chris: I would have invited more people. Sue: I would have organized our picture taking time better and had people show up for the reception a little later.
- Wedding hashtag? not really, kind of #chrisandsuesayido
- Guests couldn’t stop talking about: how beautiful and breathtaking the venue was
- Advice for future couples in 125 characters or fewer: Make sure you take time to consciously enjoy the day and take it all in. It goes SO quickly and you will remember very little. Enjoy yourself, relax, and don’t sweat the small stuff!
|| Catering: David Alan Hospitality Group || Photography: Val McCormick Photography || Flowers: It’s So Ranunculus || Ceremony Music: Bronwyn Burns Violin Studio || Music: Alpha Waves DJs || Hotel: Radisson Hotel Cromwell || Transportation: Liberty Limousine ||
Natalie Newman Locke, the Event Supervisor and a Wadsworth Mansion bride herself, is a seasoned wedding & production professional. When not creatively writing, photographing weddings, or acting as social media guru, she enjoys sampling wedding cake.