Old Hollywood Glam Photo Shoot at The Wadsworth Mansion
Beautiful Old Hollywood Photo shoot, set on the grounds of the Wadsworth Mansion.
Even on a chilly day in April, with rain in the forecast this photo shoot was bound to be amazing. With the colors, the design, and the setting, the shoot was both exciting and inspirational.
Beginning with a color scheme of Gold, Black and Purple the scene was set by Stephanie Carmody of Tres Chic Events. With a mix of Old Hollywood elegance and classic touches, every element of this shoot was a perfect compliment to the mansion and grounds. Dining was staged among the trees where the beauty of nature meets sophistication. The tablescape was accentuated with a suspended chandelier of purple flowers and bouquets by Dragonfly Event. Gold chargers and glassware brought dimension to the display.
The bride exuded elegance in a lace gown that blended flawlessly with the Beaux Art style of the mansion and Dana Bartone and Company gave her the classic Hollywood look. We love it when talented vendors come together to create new and stunningly unique ideas in this space.
We were thrilled to have this photo shoot take place at the mansion. It was originally featured on Reverie Gallery and now we are happy share it with all of our readers, enjoy!
- Photographer: Jackyln Greenberg of JAG Studios
- Event Planning: Stephanie Carmody of Tres Chic Events
- Venue: Wadsworth Mansion
- Floral Design: Dragonfly Event
- Hair & Makeup: Dana and Erica for Dana Bartone & Company
- Bridal Gown: Alvina Valenta from A Little Something White
- Grooms Attire: Modern Formals
- Cake: Cake Alchemy
- Paper Design: Christina D’Asaro Design
- Escort Card Holders: Mc2 Wood Works
- Gold and Black China: Be Our Guest
- Gold Chargers: DC Rentals
- Napkins: BBJ Linens
- Dining Table, Accents Chairs & Purple Chaise: Luxe Event Rentals
- Spider Chairs: Prop & Spoon
To see the Reverie Gallery blog click here