NEWLYWED QUICK 10: Victoria & Adolph
Spouses Victoria and Adolph
Wedding Date August 19, 2016
- Day of the week you married Friday
- Time you woke up 8am
- Wouldn’t have made it to the wedding day without The help of everyone! My bridal party, the staff at the mansion, and our vendors.
- Ceremony location The Wadsworth Mansion [vista]
- Processional music Going to California by Led Zeppelin (instrumental)
- Most surprising thing How quickly the day/night went by
- Standout memory The music and dancing! It was so much fun!
- Would you change anything? Probably would not have done the photo booth, as it didn’t get used as much, and was an extra cost.
- Wedding favors? Starbucks Via coffee packets and Lake Champlain chocolates from Burlington, VT (where we got engaged).
- 3 adjectives to describe the night’s end Euphoric, loved, joyous.
|| Catering: Aqua Turf Club Catering || Photography: Tony Spinelli || Music: Lights Camera DJs || Cake: NoRa Cupcake || Videography: First Light Studios || Hotel: Inn at Middletown || Officiate: Christie Christensen ||
Natalie Newman Locke, the Event Supervisor and a Wadsworth Mansion bride herself, is a seasoned wedding & production professional. When not creatively writing, photographing weddings, or acting as social media guru, she enjoys sampling wedding cake.