November 20, 2018 In Advice for brides, CT Reception Venue, expert brides, Summer Wedding, Wadsworth Mansion, wedding planning
NEWLYWED Quick 10: Rich and Kate – July 27th, 2018
- Wedding colors: Gold, Blush Pink, Green.
- Everything was planned by: Kate (her mom) and Rich.
- Favorite detail: Balloons tied to the white chairs on the back lawn.
- Ceremony location: St. Paul’s Church – Glastonbury.
- Most surprising thing: It started pouring right as our reception ended (weather held up!).
- Standout memory: Rich – Kate walking down the aisle. Kate – standing on the juliet balcony with my new husband and looking down on cocktail hour with our loved ones and friends.
- Would you change anything? Not at all!
- 1st dance song: Perfect (acoustic) – Ed Sheeran.
- 3 adjectives to describe your shoes: Rich – Black Tuxedo Shoe. Kate – Suede; summery, and feminine. Did you wear your shoes all night? Almost made it the whole night!
- Best thing you ate: Passed Apps – We can’t even pick a favorite!