NEWLYWED QUICK 10: Alicia & Dan
Spouses Alicia and Dan
Wedding Date September 25, 2016
- Number of venues you considered 3
- Number of guests 120
- 3 adjectives to describe your dress/attire Classy, Elegant, Timeless
Repairs or dry cleaning post-wedding? Yes – had to have my dress cleaned (one of my girlfriends dropped her vodka cranberry on the bottom of my dress on the dance floor – whoops!)
- First look? YES!!
- Goldilocks your party – too much, not enough, just right Just right – the weather (literally the best day of 2016), the company, the food, and the party was perfect in every way.
- Ceremony location The grass behind the mansion [vista]
- Most surprising thing Arriving to see a tent covering the patio AND how you all were able to get it down before my guests arrived.
- Standout memory 3 people trying to crash my wedding and venue to pictures for an Indian magazine!
- Honeymoon when/where? June 2017/Bermuda (no Zika!)
- Would you change anything? I wish we had more time (although I still don’t think it would’ve been enough). Other than that, not a thing – I wish I could relive that day over and over.
Natalie Newman Locke, the Event Supervisor and a Wadsworth Mansion bride herself, is a seasoned wedding & production professional. When not creatively writing, photographing weddings, or acting as social media guru, she enjoys sampling wedding cake.