Spouses Becca and Kate
Wedding Date August 12, 2016
- Number of venues considered 3 (Wadsworth – always our #1, Eolia Mansion, Branford House)
- Number of guests 180
- 3 adjectives to describe your dress/attire Classic, romantic, elegant
Repairs or dry cleaning post-wedding? both dresses cleaned and preserved for our future daughters to choose from
- First look? Yes! On the front steps with our bridesmaids peeking out
- Goldilocks your party: too much, not enough, just right Just right
- Ceremony location Back lawn [vista]
- Most surprising thing How seamlessly everything happened. There was no stress as the night went on, only killer dance moves.
- Standout memory Both of our dads’ toasts – there wasn’t a dry eye in the crowd
- Honeymoon when/where? 2 days after the wedding to Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Would you change anything? Pray to the temperature gods sooner for a slightly cooler day 🙂 (it was the 2nd hottest day of 2016!!!
|| Catering: David Alan Hospitality Group || Photography: George Brooks || Flowers: Terri Krisavage Wedding & Event Florals || Ceremony Music: Mike Carnaroli || Music: DJ Derek Egerman || Officiant: Sara Anderson || Hotel: Inn at Middletown || Transportation: Gateway Limousine ||
Natalie Newman Locke, the Event Supervisor and a Wadsworth Mansion bride herself, is a seasoned wedding & production professional. When not creatively writing, photographing weddings, or acting as social media guru, she enjoys sampling wedding cake.